Vibrant medium blue. The name sapphire is derived from the Latin word ““saphirus” and the Greek word “sapheiros,” both meaning blue. This colour can be easily worn with any outfit that is neutral in colour.
How to apply:
1. Prep nail bed. Remove all old polish with one of our acetone-free removers.
2. File your nails to the length shape of choice.
3. Apply 2 coats of Sapphire to your clean nail bed.
4. Finish with one coat of Gel effect Top Coat.
5. Drop a droplet of cuticle oil on to your cuticle for nourishment.
Pull up square top to reveal the brush cap lid...Much easier to grip for the perfect application. Maggie Anne gel effect polish will last 5-7 days with two coats of colour and a shine like a star topcoat. Make sure to brush slightly under the tip of the nail to prevent premature tip wear. With our brush style, this is easily applied with a finishing stroke.